Regulation D 506 C
A “Notice of Offering of Securities Made Without Registration – Form D” must be registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Two – thirds of all capital raised in North America is raised under Registration Exemptions. In 2012 the SEC estimated that $173 Billion was raised via Regulation D Rule 506 offerings Companies relying on the Rule 506 (c) exemption can raise an unlimited amount of money; and Audited Financial Statements are not required.
Under Rule 506 (c), a company can “broadly solicit and generally advertise” the offering if:
- The investors in the offering are all accredited investors; and
- The company has taken reasonable steps to verify that its investors are accredited investors.
At Direct Private Offers you can be raising money in as little as two weeks; and we make it simple:
- We will help you prepare your Offering Document.
- We will register your Form D with the SEC & relevant State regulator.
- Your offer will be viral and transmitted to numerous interested Accredited and Professional Investors throughout North America and the World.
- Direct Private Offers uses numerous channels to broadcast its listings.
- We fully utilize Multi Channel Media Marketing and Active Marketing to engage Investors.
- We will verify that your Investors are indeed accredited.